International Students Enrollment Procedure
- Complete and submit the technical college application and pay the $30 application fee (U.S. dollars). (printable application form)
- Submit a high school transcript and transcripts of post high school work (English translations must be included).
- Submit proof of English language proficiency for writing, reading, speaking and listening skills by providing a copy of official TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or by completing this exam at an official test center in the United States or home country. Minimum acceptable score paper based is 550. TOEFL Computer based is 213. TOEFL-IBT 79-80. TOEFL is not required for applicants whose native language is English.
- After receiving these documents, the student will complete the Accuplacer exam to determine eligibility for program admission.
- Provide to LTC written proof of adequate financial resources for period of study to pay for tuition, room and board, transportation and any other financial responsibilities that the student may encounter.
- Request I-20 from LTC.
- Complete USCIS form and pay $200 SEVIS fee.
- Submit all other enrollment requirements and forms as required by program to LTC Student Services.
- Direct all correspondence to Jenny Beltran.
Thank you for your interest in Lakeshore Technical College. For more information, please contact Jenny Beltran at 920.693.1127.