Student Employment Opportunities
Want to earn a little extra cash to help you with college essentials?
We have the answer for you!
LTC and the college's affiliates offer employment opportunities for students to earn an income plus gain valuable work experience while in school.
Benefits of Being a Student Employee
- Flexible work schedule (tailored around your class schedule)
- Gain "real-world" work experience
- Great resume builder
- Learn on-the-job problem solving techniques
- Test your career interests before graduation
- Offset some of your college expenses
- Learn to think on your feet
- Helps you adapt better to the work environment, following graduation
- Excellent way to market yourself to future employers
- It's an opportunity to earn while you learn
LTC's Student Employment Opportunities
- Federal Work Study
- Student Help/Student Intern
- Peer Tutor/Note-Taker
- A-Team Ambassador
- Multicultural Ambassador
- Grounds Maintenance (Seasonal)
- Campus Security (Limited Term)
- Temporary Clerical/Technical Support
- Follet Bookstore
- Food Services Incorporated
- Ricoh Services (Mailroom/Copy Center)
Interested? View job postings
Human Resources, Room L148, Lakeshore Building
1290 North Avenue
Cleveland, WI 53015
LTC's online employment application must be completed and submitted to be considered for a position. Please visit www.gotoltc.edu, select the 'Job Seekers' link, choose 'Create/Edit Employment Application,' and follow the online application process instructions.
Student Help/Work Study/Intern/Note Taker
$8.00 per hour (General Rate)
$8.50 per hour (Technical Rate)
$8.75 per hour
(Events, Meetings, & Training)
$8.00 per hour
$9.94 per hour
(Must be a current student enrolled in LTC's Criminal Justice Program. Prefer first semester, 2nd year students)
$13.00 per hour
Wage varies according to assigned job responsibilities.
Application and wage information available only through affiliate.
How often do I get paid?
Twice a month.
How do I get paid?
Direct deposit into your checking or savings account.