Welcome to LTC Testing Services
LTC Testing Services serves students, staff, and community members by administering exams in a safe, secure, and supportive environment and in compliance with National College Testing Association (NCTA) and Lakeshore Technical College standards.
We provide a variety of testing services. Click on the link for detailed information about each test, including fees and testing schedules.
- 8 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
- (920) 693-1184 or email@example.com
- Sue Kinneston – Testing Services Manager/Chief GED Examiner
- Karen Winkel – Testing Services Specialist/GED Examiner
- Shana Dennis – Testing Services Associate
Special Accommodations Testing
For students with documented disabilities, arrange for special testing accommodations, by contacting Pam Thayer, Disability Services Coordinator, at (920) 693-1222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Academic dishonesty will not be permitted by students and will result in disciplinary action and possible dismissal from the college, in accordance with the Student Conduct Code. Cheating may include, but is not limited to, making an effort to remove test materials, notes, scratch paper from the testing room, not following test procedures, failing to stop work when time is called, disturbing or attempting to get answers from another examinee, using unauthorized aids during testing, accessing unauthorized aids during testing, accessing unauthorized internet links, disregarding proctor instructions, taking an exam for another student, or allowing another person to take an exam for you.
- Accuplacer Placement Assessment
- Instructional Proctor Testing for LTC classes
- Microsoft Skills Check
- HESI Admissions (for Nursing)
- Computer Proficiency Assessment
- CLEP (College Level Examination Program)
- DSST College Level Exams
- HESI Exit Exam (for nursing)
- Test out of LTC Classes
- Proctoring for Other Colleges
- MSSC (Manufacturing Skill Standards Council)
Test Taking Strategies
For more information
Contact LTC Testing Services at (920) 693-1184 or email@example.com.
|LTC is a member of the National College Testing Association:|