Lakeshore Technical College Open Education
Selling Principles- Week 2
Learning Plan 2
Communication with Buyers
In this learning plan you will better understand how communication skills are important when communicating with buyers.
- Critique Buyers
- Develop Sales Communication
- Categorize types of buyers.
- List the different steps in the business-to-business buying process.
- Discuss the different types of buyer's needs.
- Explain the different types of purchasing decisions.
- Explain the concept of buying teams and specify the different member roles.
- Explain the importance of collaborative, two-way communication in trust based selling.
- Apply steps of the selling process to potential sales situations
- Read Chapter 3 - Understanding Buyers.
- Read Chapter 4 - Communication Skills
- Complete the Following Assignments for this Learning Plan.
- Complete Chapter 3 Case Study - Sears Unlimited, Inc.
- Research www.youtube.com and find a video relating to the content of this learning plan. Send the video to all of your classmates. View three videos that were sent to you. Summarize one of the videos that you felt was most interesting or informative. Half page or less.
- Research the internet and find an article relating to the content of this learning plan. Summarize the article. One page or less.