March 26, 2014
Lakeshore Technical College
Don't miss this opportunity to:
- Talk with faculty and staff about how you can be career-ready in two years or less
- Get an up-close look at LTC's high-tech, hands-on learning environment
- Hear about top careers from area employers—and find out the skills you need for in-demand jobs
Bring your friends and family to this event that can jump start your future.
College Program Expo
This exciting new event feature gives you full access to over 60 college degree programs in one room. Plus, you'll meet the experienced LTC instructors who can talk with you one-on-one about programs in these career fields:
More to Explore
Paying for College
Offered at 5:10 p.m./5:50 p.m.
Lakeshore Conference Room-Upper Level
This 30-minute session will cover everything from financial aid to scholarships to work study and internship programs. Learn how college can be more affordable than you think.
Offered at 4:40 p.m./6:30 p.m.
Meet in Atrium-Lower Level
Choose a college tour track: Early Childhood & Health; Business, Technology & Hospitality; Advanced Manufacturing; Energy & Agriculture; Public Safety.
New! Certified Nursing Assistant Career Center
Offered 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Eight area employers will be on hand to meet with you about CNA job openings and talk with you about grants that will pay for your CNA training in LTC’s quick, 12-week program. Meet with:
- Manitowoc Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Holy Family Memorial
- Shady Lane Nursing Care Center
- Sheboygan Senior Community
- Felician Village
- Sunny Ridge Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Meadow View Manor
- Pine Haven
1.888.GO TO LTC