The Golf Course Management program can take many paths. Grads can go to work, go on to the Horticulture program to learn turf management, or even enroll in Hotel and Hospitality to prepare for a career in a luxury resort setting.
Golf Course Management
Associate Degree • 5 terms • 67 credits
Discover your career passion at LTC.
Golf ability isn’t required in this program. If you love the game, enjoy working with people, and have a strong work ethic, a great career is par for the course!
Come to LTC and let us help you cultivate and share your passion for golf course management.
Your career potential is endless with the LTC Golf Course Management program. Whether you jump right into your career or build on your LTC credits to earn additional degrees, this program will prepare you to:
- Manage facilities and staff.
- Plan and administer a budget.
- Analyze enterprise costs.
- Coordinate golf shop operations.
- Oversee food and beverage operations.
- Utilize computerized records management.
- Manage equipment operations.
- Marketing of golf opportunities and merchandise.
Your career payoff starts with your LTC degree and a potential annual starting salary of $33,576.
But, there's more. Employers hire our grads, promote them, and tell us they would recommend them to other employers. So what jobs can recent graduates expect?
Some of them include:
- Assistant Golf Course Manager
- Assistant Golf Course Superintendent
- Assistant Head Pro
- Clubhouse Manager
- General Manager
Potential Employers include:
- Blackwolf Run
- Branch River Golf and Tennis
- The Bull at Pinehurst Farms
- Quit Qui Oc
- Town and Country Golf Club
- Whistling Straits